Notice of Annual General Meeting
All current members are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of Surfing Queensland Inc:-
DATE: Thursday 28th June 2018
WHERE: 2nd Floor The Old Burleigh Theatre Arcade, 64 Goodwin Tce, Burleigh Heads
TIME: 5:30pm -6pm
The Agenda will be as follow :-
Opening address by Chairman
Reading of the previous AGM minutes held June 2017
Chief Executive Officer's Report
2017 Audited Financial Statements
Appointment of the Auditor for 2018
Election of Directors
Two Interested Directors must be elected.
Two nominations have been received
1. Luke McKenzie and 2. Vaughan O’Connor
There are no Notices of Motion and therefore no business other than the above can be transacted at the meeting
Want to be linked with Australia’s leading surfing organisation? Become a Surfing Queensland member today!
A Surfing Queensland membership will enable you to compete in Surfing Queensland events and also entitle you to the following benefits:
- 3-Month FREE membership to Coastalwatch Plus (refer to your email payment receipt to activate). NB: You must choose a membership option and provide Credit Card details to obtain free trial. At the end of the trial, you will automatically be charged the set fee for your chosen subscription. If you do not want to proceed with payment after your 3 month trial, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be in the running for the Member of the month prize, a 12 month subscription to Coastalwatch Plus
- Be in the running for the Member of the month prize, a 12 month subscription thanks to Surfing Life
- Surfing Queensland's quarterly "Tonic" E-magazine
- Personal Accident Insurance while you surf (Australian wide policy) 24/7
- Surfing Queensland sticker
- Surfing Queensland Events Calendar
- Save 12% on health cover with Health Insurance Fund Australia hif.com.au
- Exclusive Surfing Queensland Membership Tshirt
- Eligibility to compete in State and National Titles
Surfing Queensland members also get the heads up on surfing news from around the globe when released and the feeling of being part of the greatest sport in the world!
Join or renew online now – it’s easy!
*Surfing Queensland membership is valid for 12 months from date of purchase (or 12 months from the date of expiry of a current membership)
*** PLEASE NOTE this is a Surfing Queensland Membership NOT A BOARDRIDERS CLUB (BRC) MEMBERSHIP. If you are wanting to join your local BRC, please refer to the "Clubs" section ***
- Standard (inc. Personal Accident Insurance): $55.00