Surfing NSW is currently in the process of updating membership benefits.
Your membership provides you with:
- Personal Accident Insurance. This means if you injure yourself while free surfing, you are covered! Download example of coverage.
- Surfing NSW member package (this will be delivered to all members by April 2019).
- Exclusive discounts from participating retail partners.
- Invitations to Surfing NSW Member only functions.
- Weekly "ENEWS" email with all upcoming and past Surfing NSW information;
- Eligibility to enter Surfing NSW and Surfing Australia sanctioned events;
- Junior surfers allowed access within the NSW Junior Shortboard Ranking System
- Eligibility to be a Surfing NSW Registered Coach and Judge (once complete all specific of course requirements).
Coach Reaccreditation / Surfing NSW Membership - $150, for coaches who are reaccrediting their coaching certification.
Hold and supply copies of current certificates for:
- Working With Children Check (if over 18)
- Applied First Aid
- Ocean Safety Certificate (either SLSA Bronze proficiency, SLSA Surf Rescue certificate, RLS Ocean Rescue Award, or OSSCA Apola
Apola contact details: John Andrews, 0408 855 267 - firstname.lastname@example.org
*all certificates must have minimum 3months currency
Please make payment as above and forward a copy of your updated qualifications to email@example.com
Your accreditation will not be processed unless all documents are submitted and the requirements are met.
- Standard: $56.10
- Coaching Re-Accreditation - documents must be forwarded and approved before you are officially accredited: $150.00